Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
My favorite is Sleigh Ride too!!
ReplyDeleteMy all time favorite is "O Holy Night", but my new very close second is "The Friendly Beasts" sung on the Tabernacle Choir broadcast. The guest artist did all the voices of the animals brilliantly. It made me smile and laugh and be grateful all at once. New classic in my book!
ReplyDeleteAnna, I saw that broadcast too. I have to say that it is right up there at the top in my book too.
ReplyDeleteI like "I'm gettin' nottin' for Christmas. It says it all!!
ReplyDelete